REVIEW BY HELEN - Life's Gateway to Happiness (The Show Me Series #2) by Anne Stone

Life's Gateway to Happiness - Anne Stone
Well Anne you have done it again amazing read.

After getting in to this book I was addicted and couldn't put it down.

It is all family oriented and the way the two families come together whatever they are up against.

You have Kelly who has been dismissed from her job so her head is all over the place so she goes back to where her family are looking for support when she swerves to miss a deer her sisters husbands brother comes to the rescue and then him and Kelly become close after Kelly tell two different stories about how she lost her job questions start to begin with in her family and they eventually find out what has been really going off with her.

After Alec finds out will he still want Kelly or will he think that she is too much trouble and too much baggage to actually be with.

I am giving this book 5/5 brilliantly written.

Independent Reviewer for Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, , ,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/11/review-by-helen-lifes-gateway-to.html