The Spirit of Nimue (The Return to Camelot #3) by Donna Hosie

The Spirit of Nimue - Donna Hosie
The Spirit of Nimue is the third and final book in The Return to Camelot series, and will finish with a bang. There is no whimpering slide to the finish with this series, oh no! This will keep you on the edge of your seat throughout.

Natasha and Arthur are still 'back in time', but they are having to think about their future. Will they stay or will they return to their own time? There is still plenty of action in this book, as Nimue is still trying to kill everyone! Also, Slurpy is acting even stranger than normal. Natasha is given some answers, but left with more questions. In a strong move, we are introduced to a new character, who has actually been there all the time. Confused? Read the book!!!

This is so well written, I think I sobbed through the last part for varying reasons. I was completely enthralled by the story and the characters, and the situations they were in. I won't tell you whether they are happy or sad tears, I'll leave that for you to find out. With no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, I highly recommend this book. Now I want to go back and read them all again from the beginning. Loved them all.

*Verified Purchase on Amazon - June 2016*

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/11/review-by-merissa-return-to-camelot.html