REVIEW BY MERISSA - Baby, It's Cold in Space Anthology

Baby, it's Cold in Space: Eight Science Fiction Romances - Margo Bond Collins, Blaire Edens, Donna S. Frelick, Jayne Fury, Erin Hayes, Rosalie Redd, Diana Rivis, Selene Grace Silver
Baby, It's Cold in Space is an anthology by eight different authors, with the common thread (obviously) of all being Sci-Fi related. As with every anthology, some stories I liked a bit more than others, but none of these are in any way 'poor'. Whether it is the action packed, but humorous, The Solar Express by Erin Hayes, or the sad but hopeful Angelo 13 by Rosalie Redd, there is something here for everyone.

Every story was well written, with enough detail to satisfy - which can be hard to achieve in a novella! They are all smoothly paced, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. Definitely recommended by me.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book and my comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/12/review-by-merissa-baby-its-cold-in.html