REVIEW BY MERISSA - The Captain Claims His Goddess (Shifters of Freedom Springs #5) by Maia Dylan

The Captain claims his Goddess - Maia Dylan
The Captain Claims His Goddess is the thrilling climax to the Shifters of Freedom Springs series. Olwen has to return through the Portal in order to rescue Rohan. Her Elementals are ready and willing to go through with her, but Olwen changes her mind at the last moment, unwilling to put them in danger. Of course, she hasn't spent as much time with her Elementals as we have, and it comes as no surprise when they come through anyway.

With plenty of action, plus lots of hot lovin', this book is a delight to read. Everything is tied up neatly, although I am still left wanting more. This is a reflection of how much I've loved this series, rather than any fault of the author! Once again, this is extremely well written, with a fast but smooth pace that will keep you turning the pages. Absolutely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

,, , ,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/12/review-by-merissa-captain-claims-his.html