REVIEW BY MERISSA - Freedom Found (Found by Fate #2.5) by Lynn Burke

Freedom Found (Found By Fate Book 3) - Lynn Burke
Freedom Found is a short novella in the Found by Fate series. In this instalment, Tessa still feels a bit unsure about what she is doing. Although her feelings for Brody and Trent are incredibly strong, it is hard to overcome years of religious doctrine, and live the life you choose. Brody and Trent do all that they can to help, but at the end of the day, Tessa has to decide for herself. Of course, none of that seems to matter much when she has the thread of a 15-year jail sentence hanging over her head. Brody and Trent meet her adoptive parents head to head, and it is a scene that gave me the biggest smile!!!

This is a short story, and as such, you need to have read the previous books to get the full benefit. It is extremely well written, with a smooth pace, and no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, ,, ,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/12/review-by-merissa-freedom-found-found.html