REVIEW BY MERISSA - Trapped by Reghan Ross

Trapped - Reghan Ross
Trapped is about Loren, Garrett, and Cris. A lawyer and two detectives who find themselves trapped in a remote farmhouse, with no idea why they are there. Not only are they desperate to escape, but there is also the fact that Loren's birthday is coming up, and she was determined to lose her virginity as a present to herself. Just who has taken them, and why?

You get these answers, plus a whole lot more, in this book. There is a big dollop of insta-lust that quickly evolves into love, plus the whole 'we need to escape' business. There are plenty of twists and turns as you read along, trying to figure out whodunnit. The attraction between the three was so high I wondered at one point if it was something to do with the drug that the men had been injected with! Alas, no, I was wrong - it was all 100% pure attraction.

If I had to say anything negative about this book, it would be that the timing of certain conversations, and the way of speaking, particularly by Loren, is sometimes a tad stilted. However, this didn't have a negative impact on the story at all.

Well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this book.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

,, , ,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/12/review-by-merissa-trapped-by-reghan-ross.html