A Christmas Kiss by Annabelle Jacobs

A Christmas Kiss - Annabelle Jacobs
A Christmas Kiss is a short read, telling the friends to lovers story of Riley and Alex. Riley has liked Alex for a long time, but feels that he is firmly in the "friend-zone". Then, during a stay as a friend's lodge near Snowdonia, Wales, Riley kisses Alex and thinks they've made a step forward. However, due to Alex being blindly drunk, he has no recollection of this event, much to Riley's hurt feelings. We have miscommunications, jealous tirades, plus 'helping' friends to make this book work... and it does.

It is low angst, full of backwards and forwards as Riley and Alex try to figure out just how to move forward, and just what exactly is wrong. With the Snowdonia and Bristol settings, it works perfectly.

This is a feel good Christmas novella, perfect to enjoy with hot chocolate and marshmallows! (Maybe with a spot of brandy or Bailey's if you're really lucky!!) Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/12/review-tour-giveaway-christmas-kiss-by.html