REVIEW TOUR & #GIVEAWAY - Snow in Montana (Montana #4) by R.J. Scott

Snow in Montana - R.J. Scott
Snow in Montana is not a Christmas book, but it holds all the feel-good factors that you can get at this time of year. I say it's not a Christmas book as although the story starts with a Christmas Romance Film being made, the story actually takes place throughout the year. This is book 4 in the series, and as such, I would highly recommend that you read the previous 3 books, simply because they are absolutely brilliant, and you will also get the most out of them.

Ryan is such a sweetheart! R.J. Scott has a way with words that I adore, and her depiction of Ryan is such that I want him gift-wrapped! Strong, kind, caring, slightly dominant where needed, and totally human. I loved him! Jordan is his perfect match in every way, and I loved how their story went along.

There is angst in this book, but it isn't in the shape of Ryan and Jordan. What you have is the buildup from the previous books coming to a head, with Adam dreaming memories, plus then having contradictory dreams, and not knowing which is for real. Ethan and Adam, Justin and Sam, they have a lot to work through in this book, and I'm really glad for it. Their story isn't one that should be swept under the carpet!

Exceedingly well written as always, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this book is a fantastic addition to the Montana series, and highly recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, , ,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/12/review-tour-giveaway-snow-in-montana.html