REVIEW BY MERISSA - Four Real by Alyssa Turner

Four Real: Ménage and More - Alyssa Turner
Four Real is the story of one woman and three men who were best friends as they grew up before emotions got involved and things became complicated. Tricia has her own worries due to her childhood. Hill was her boyfriend but he left to go to LA. Marty and Pete were also her best friends, but Tricia couldn't deal with how she was feeling once Hill had gone. They catch up during a school reunion, and try to move forward, although this is not without its complications.

This is definitely a polyamorous relationship, as Marty and Pete are together and getting married. Hill wants to get back with Tricia as she is the only woman he has ever loved. Tricia doesn't know what she wants as she wants all three and can't work past the guilt.

The relationships that are rebuilt throughout this book are intricate and detailed. You learn just what Tricia feels guilty about, and why. You learn about the men and their pasts, and how they want to move forward. The best bit for me was when they backed off and gave Tricia space to work it out herself. This may sound strange, but trust me, it works so well with this story!

Very well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this book was thoroughly enjoyable and certainly steamy. Definitely recommended.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/12/review-by-merissa-four-real-by-alyssa.html