REVIEW BY MERISSA - Destined (Forever Faire #5) by Hazel Hunter

Destined (Book Five of the Forever Faire Series): A Fae Fantasy Romance Novel (Volume 5) - Hazel Hunter

Destined is the last book in the Forever Faire series, and we get all the answers we've been looking for. Kayla and Ryan are just as strong and sexy as they have been throughout, whilst Christine and Colm are just an iota behind them. Tara comes into her own in this novella, and certainly teaches the Blackstones a thing or two. I loved her connection with the Dragons, but would have loved to known a bit more - that's just me!

This is a well written finale, with plenty of action to keep those pages turning. The ending is superb, and I admit to having a lump in my throat towards the end! There were no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, and the pace built up steadily to the climatic ending. Absolutely brilliant and definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/12/review-by-merissa-destined-forever.html