NBtM, EXCERPT, REVIEW, & #GIVEAWAY - Rebellion (A Titan Romance #1) by Rowan Bishop

Rebellion (A Titan Romance Book 1) - Rowan Bishop
Rebellion is the first book in the Titan Romance series, and tells the story of Akyra - a purebreed human female who been told that she has a genetic defect which stops her from becoming a mother - and Raemus - a 'grown' soldier who is supposed to be incapable of emotions, who also has his own agenda.

Like I said, this is the first book, but you hit the ground running. Within the first few pages, you get that there are factions at work, all with their own motives, and not all gelling together. Rowan Bishop is able to write the story whilst not giving away any pertinent details until the absolute moment when they are necessary.

With humour, steam, an amazing (albeit instant!) connection between Raemus and Akyra, plus more action than you can shake a stick at, there is something here for all Sci Fi lovers to enjoy.

Well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this book was very enjoyable, and I definitely recommend it. Looking forward to reading more in this series.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and my comments here are my honest opinion.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/12/nbtm-excerpt-review-giveaway-rebellion.html