Shockwave (Dr. Wolf - The Fae Rift #1) by Cheree Alsop

Shockwave - Cheree Alsop
Shockwave is the first in the Fae Rift series, and it introduces us very nicely to our world, and the parallel world where the Fae reside. Something is happening, no one is sure what, and Fae are being thrown (usually violently) from their world into ours. Aleric wakes up in hospital, with no recollection that he is in a new world, and helps to save the life of a faery. Suddenly, his knowledge is needed to save the lives of other Fae, whether they are Light or Dark. With unexpected allies, Aleric needs to find a way to send the Fae back to where they belong, before things get out of hand.

This was a witty, fast-paced, and humorous start to a series, and I was thoroughly engrossed in it! Aleric himself is an outstanding character, but he has an amazing supporting cast in the shape of Dr Worthen, Nurse Eastwick, Dr Indley, Dartan, and Tranquility, to name but a few. This story is finished off, but also has an opening to the next book.

Very well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this is a wonderful book, and I look forward to reading more in this series.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/12/review-by-merissa-dr-wolf-fae-rift.html