The Four Horsemen (Dr. Wolf - The Fae Rift #3) by Cheree Alsop

Dr. Wolf, the Fae Rift Series Book 3- The Four Horsemen - Cheree Alsop
The Four Horsemen starts where Demon Spiral finished. Can I just say that I love it when an author does this?! Yes, in this instance, I've been reading these back-to-back, but usually I have a gap between them. So to have that little reminder of what has gone on is just brilliant in my opinion.

We are back with Aleric and Dartan as they try to find the Four Horsemen, or rather the First Horseman, to stop him from spreading the plague. Of course, it's not as straight forward as it appears, but Aleric is exceedingly good at untangling knots and putting the pieces together. With his friendship with Dartan, and budding relationship with Lilian, Aleric has it all going on. Add into that a Horseman who loves cooking, a flying cat who adopts Aleric, a sphinx who doesn't want to be there, plus gorgons and a vampiress, trust me when I say it's all action!

I loved the flow of this story as we learn more about Aleric, and his and Dartan's relationship carries on in the same vein, with ever present witty comebacks from both of them. With an ending that leads onto the the next book, this was completely enthralling. Absolutely loving this series. Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/12/review-by-merissa-dr-wolf-fae-rift.html