REVIEW TOUR & #GIVEAWAY - Alpha Barman (J.T.'s Bar #1) by Sue Brown

Alpha Barman (J.T's Bar Book 1) - Sue Brown

Alpha Barman starts out with JT handing in his resignation from the team he works with, due to the fact that his best friend has killed his little sister. JT is grieving, breaking apart inside, and needs to make a clean break. Of course, it's not as simple as that, as part of that clean break is from his lover, also team leader, Mitch. Lines get blurred when you have an 'office' romance, and this is made clear here. Skip forward two years, and we re-meet JT, now known as Jake, where he co-owns a bar. His old team are sent to help him as Riley, his ex best friend, has escaped from jail and they think he is heading after Jake.

There is lots going on in this book. It is quite obvious where the Riley story line is going, but the enjoyment was in the reasoning behind it, rather than the whodunnit! With new partnerships, old relationships, and more sexual tension than you can shake a stick at, turning Jake into a bumbling idiot rather than the highly trained military man that he is, this book has something for everyone.

Well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this was a brilliant start to a new series, that I can't wait to read more of. Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, , ,,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/12/review-tour-giveaway-alpha-barman-jts.html