REVIEW BY MERISSA - Building a Home (Harrington Hills #2) by Megan Linden

Building a Home (Harrington Hills Book 2) - Megan Linden
Building a Home is the second book in the Harrington Hills series, and we return to see Mom A, Mom B, Taylor, Kevin, Zack, and the rest of the brilliant characters from book 1. David first appeared in book 1 when he was able to save the (wedding) day preparations. Zack showed an interest then, but as it was Taylor and Kevin's book, nothing further happened. It's happening now.

There is an 8-year difference in Zack and David's ages, and it is something that both of them have issues with, for different reasons. These two are so good together, I was chomping at the bit for them to resolve their differences. Luckily, Taylor is there to give Zack some advice, and helps them along the way.

This was a wonderful book, with only minor angst needed to keep the story moving. It was extremely well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. An excellent addition to the series, and I can't wait for more!

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/12/review-by-merissa-building-home.html