Song of the Storm Dragon (Shapeshifter Dragons #3) by Marc Secchia

Song of the Storm Dragon (Shapeshifter Dragons Book 3) - Marc Secchia, Joemel Requeza
Song of the Storm Dragon continues Aranya's story as, together, with Zip and Ardan, she tries to stop Thoralian from taking over her world. They enter a whole new world in this book as they travel with Leandrial, seeing new creatures, fighting new foes, and learning new things. The relationship between Aranya and Ardan continues to break my heart as I desperately try to read with my fingers crossed!

A wonderful story, with a rich and complex history wrapped up with action, romance, humour, and sadness. Every character is thoroughly rounded, with their own foibles. I love how Aranya continues to grow, as her powers develop and emerge.

Once again, Marc Secchia has written an outstanding Epic Fantasy, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. This continues to be a magnificent series, and I can't wait to read more. Highly recommended!

* Verified Purchase - December 2016 *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/12/review-by-merissa-shapeshifter-dragons.html