Black Waters (Tainted Waters #2) by India R. Adams

Black Waters - India R. Adams
Black Waters is a novella that I read in one sitting - I simply could not put it down - and once again it's a novella that gets 5-Stars from me. I think I would give more if I could! When you read the synopsis, you think you're going to get the same story rehashed from Link's point of view. WRONG! You get so much more than that! The parts that overlap with Whit's book aren't actually that long and it doesn't take long before you are reading about things that aren't mentioned in Blue Waters, or maybe are just hinted at. Written with so much emotion, there isn't a character without depth. I wasn't too sure about Cassie when I first 'met' her, thinking she would be one dimensional. Her part in this book completely changed my opinion!

I can't say how well written this book is! From the first word to the last, I was hooked. I've laughed, I've cried, I've cried, and I've cried some more. And then I laughed again as my bruised heart was given hope. Seriously, all this in a novella? Amazing!

Oh, and that sucker punch I mentioned for Blue Waters... yeah, I thought I was getting a happy when the rug was pulled out from under my feet, and I ended up sobbing AGAIN! I feel like such a wuss with these two books, but I don't really care. Me crying about these characters/situations shows me just how exceptionally taken with the story I was, how involved. Not bad for a couple of novellas that I wasn't even sure I would like!

In case you've not realised, I highly recommend this book, this series, and basically any book by India R. Adams. Absolutely fantastic!

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/taintedwaters12byindiaradams