REVIEW BY MERISSA - Steal Me (Haunted Roads #1) by India R. Adams

Steal Me (Haunted Roads #1)  - India R. Adams
O.M.G. That's all I have to say! You know how when you're reading on your kindle, you glance down every so often just to check how much longer you've got in this book? Well, not with this book. I started it in the afternoon, and didn't move until it was finished (yes, I am a fast reader but I don't skim!). My children went without food, I went without 'personal' breaks ;) - nothing was allowed to interrupt me whilst I was reading it. And I STILL nearly threw my kindle at the wall when it was over and I hadn't noticed it sneaking up on me! It was only when India R. Adams started "speaking" at the end that I realised what had happened, and it took my breath away!

The first half of the book is written from Maverick's POV, the second from Tucker. Both POVs overlap so you get a full, well rounded picture of what was going on, but Tucker's continues after Maverick's finishes, so you get more of the story. This is a heartbreaking story, whichever side you take it from. Bailey is gorgeous, and was stealing hearts left, right, and centre! Maverick's devotion to her as her big brother was heart-melting. Delilah is a broken character, and I only hope that she emerges from her fires stronger than ever. Now, there is something hinted at with Lilah that I think I MIGHT know the answer to. However, I'm trying to keep an open mind because, if there's one thing I've learnt, you can't take anything for granted by India R. Adams until she actually writes it down! Luckily for me, there is a sequel in the works so I will be hooked into that as soon as it comes out.

Yes, I know, it's another India R. Adams book and another 5-Star review. Trust me when I say that they are all deserved though, in my opinion. Perhaps you don't think so, based on what the synopsis says and what my review says. All I would say to that is to get one for yourself and see. Everyone's opinion differs, and not every book is for everyone. HOWEVER!!!!! For myself, I have found an amazing, talented author, that covers everything from contemporary to paranormal, and simply blows me away whichever genre I'm reading. Yep, once again, I highly recommend this book!

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/stealmehauntedroads1byindiaradams