BLOG TOUR, REVIEW, & #GIVEAWAY - In a Gilded Cage by Mia Kerick

In a Gilded Cage - Mia Kerick
In a Gilded Cage is a fairy tale retelling, this one being Rapunzel. This is a darker, more twisted version though, as Lucci is sold by his parents to "Father" and is basically brain washed into becoming the 'perfect' boy. There is no reward for his good behaviour though, just the promise that once he is over 21 (and presumably legal!) that Father will take their relationship to the next stage of perfect intimacy as they are not related!

Mr Gotham is a character that freaked me out! He is pure evil, and congratulations to Mia Kerick for making him that way. He is the perfect counterpart to Lucci's goodness, as Prin finds out. Prin has his own issues to deal with as he finds himself attracted to Lucci, but isn't gay as far as he knows.

Well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this story will have your heart beating as you hope that Mr Gotham doesn't find out what's going on, and punish Lucci. You hope for a HEA whilst not knowing for sure if you're going to get one.

A very good retelling, with plenty of emotions involved. Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, , ,,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/01/blog-tour-review-giveaway-in-gilded.html