Blessed with an Angel (Grey River #5) by Maia Dylan

Blessed with an Angel - Maia Dylan
Blessed with an Angel is Angel's story, her and Chris and Noah. Now, these three met very quickly in Rowena's book, but as it was Rowena's story, nothing much was said. Now it's their turn, and we find out just what has been going on in Noah's life mainly. He is the mystery character - the one who disappeared, who keeps everything on the down low. Chris is the doctor, the one who cares for everyone, where Noah I would class as the protector. Together, they make a formidable team, especially when they have you in their sights. This includes Angel, as they both need to earn her forgiveness after acting like complete tools around her and Mateo, her new baby.

However, a threat from Angel's past comes to light, which will also impact the Pack as a whole, as well it being a personal link to Noah's past, comes knocking on the door. This sends the Pack into a protective frenzy. Angel isn't prepared for anything to hurt her mates, and they feel the same about her. Courses of action are taken which will have a long-lasting effect on the Pack.

A hot and spicy story, mixed in with plenty of romance and danger, this book is as well written as I would expect from Maia Dylan. Absolutely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/greyriver456bymaiadylan