Xanthe's Choice (Grey River #6) by Maia Dylan

Xanthe's Choice - Maia Dylan
Hot! Hot! Hot! That's what this book is! Xanthe's Choice tells her story - from her past to the present. You learn just how she got her psychic powers, and trust me, it ain't pretty. For years she has survived, but it looks now like things are coming to a head. However, luckily for Xanthe, she has Hunter and Dane close by, and they are determined that no harm will come to her. The bond clicked into place for them years ago, but for their own reasons (which are explained), they didn't act upon it. Meeting Xanthe is the catalyst that brings them all together. Xanthe knows the score because she has lived in Grey River for a while now, and she is more than happy with her 'lot'.

This book also introduces a couple of other possible triads, but seeing how I got Rowena's mates messed up, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the ride! There is danger here, there is humour, and there is LOTS of sexiness. Exceptionally well written, this is a wonderful addition to the Grey River series. Highly recommended by me, but I would say to start from the beginning - simply so you get a better idea of the previous relationships! Besides, who wants to miss out on major hotness?! :)

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/greyriver456bymaiadylan