Untouchable Lover (Worlds of Lemuria: Earth Colony #1) by Rosalie Redd

Untouchable Lover - Rosalie Redd
Untouchable Lover is the first book in the Worlds of Lemuria: Earth Colony series, and takes its time to introduce you to a whole new world! Lemuria and it's inhabitants are numerous and individual. There is one thing that draws them all together though, and that is the need for water. When Alora, a Colonizer, finds Earth, she hopes to make it a free planet. However, an ex-lover also lays claim to it, wanting it to a be a slave planet. They have one Lemurian year - or twenty thousand Earth years - to win the war against each other, to decide the fate of Earth. Noeh is the King of the Stiyaha, happy with his single life. He has no plans to bond with anyone, not after seeing his father die once his mother passed. However, the Gods, or rather Alora, has a different plan for him, which involves a member of the Dren species, Melissa. With a time limit in place, both Melissa and Noeh have choices to make if they are to survive.

This is a fast-paced book, with a well written history, and a smooth plot that is just the right speed. Yes, the attraction is instantaneous between Noeh and Melissa, but both of them fight it. With plenty of characters and species to get your teeth into, there is a wonderful story-line being fulfilled. With no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, I would definitely recommend this book. An excellent start to the series.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/worldsoflemuriaearthcolony123byrosalieredd