Unimaginable Lover (Worlds of Lemuria: Earth Colony #3) by Rosalie Redd

Unimaginable Lover - Rosalie Redd
In Unimaginable Lover, we see more about Tanen - an unlikely warrior, book lover, and truth seeker. You might even say he is 'unimaginable'! He is chasing after Mauree, determined that she face her punishment as traitor to the realm. However, he ends up losing a fight with some Gossum, and crawls to a shed in the hope he can recover. He is found by Sheri, the one we've already heard so much about, Ram's ex-wife. She knows absolutely nothing about the world that her ex-husband and Tanen live in, but she is about to become part of it, whether she wants to or not. We also see more of Verome and Alora, learning that they are not the gods that the Stiyaha etc think they are, but beings capable of making mistakes, being hurt, and suffering loss.

This story is very well written, with a smooth plot and pace, and no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. I would definitely recommend this book, but as part of the series rather than a standalone, as I do feel you would get the most out of it knowing Tanen's history, and Sheri's "involvement". For a wonderful Sci-Fi/Paranormal Romance, definitely start this series!

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/worldsoflemuriaearthcolony123byrosalieredd