Fae Encounter (The Kincaid Werewolves #2) by L.E. Wilson

Fae Encounter - L.E. Wilson
In Fae Encounter, we meet Marc from Cedric's Pack in Texas. He has gone there to warn them that the Dark Fae, the soul suckers, are coming. Keegan is the Alpha of the Texan Pack, his Second-in-Command is Jace, and there is also the half-breed (but what is the other breed?) Stone. Whilst he meets with them, he keeps smelling Meadowsweet flowers, which remind him of Ireland. Bronnagh has been following him, in the hopes that he will lead her to where her family is being kept. Her luck is in and Marc does exactly that. However, in doing so, they both realise just what the Texas Pack is up to. Now Marc has to get his head around the fact that his mate is a Dark Fae, plus rescue the captive Fae, plus try to save the alliance that Cedric wants. It's a tall order, and something's gotta give.

There is a lot going on in this book, and I'm not actually sure about Keegan's role. In some  places, he seemed to a 'good guy', in others it was like he letting Jace run the show. Now maybe it was a case of giving him enough rope to hang himself, I guess I'll just have to wait and see. There is still so much to come with this series, but I'm happy with how this particular part of it ended.

Very well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, Fae Encounter introduces you to new characters that you will thoroughly enjoy, whether you like them or not. Some characters are mentioned but never met, so I'm hoping to learn more in the books yet to come. Absolutely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/faeencounterthekincaidwerewolves2bylewilson