BLOG TOUR & REVIEW - Refuge (Safe Haven #3) by Sheri Lyn

Refuge (Safe Haven Series Book 3) - Sheri Lyn
Refuge is the third book in the Safe Haven series and once again, packs a powerful punch!

Chaos and Ash know they belong together, but Chaos is hiding a secret... not just from Ash, but from his brothers as well. He can feel that time is running out for him, like a clock ticking down. He doesn't want to let Ash in when he knows that he will be leaving him involuntarily. Ash wants Chaos, he's made no bones about that. He wants all of him though, not just the sex, as hot as it may be. It is actually the new kids that have some idea of what is going on, and may be able to help. With time running out to find the other facilities, the pressure is on in this book.

WOW! Once again, Sheri Lyn has managed to knock my socks off. I adore this series, and each book just gives more and more to the overall story, whilst fulfilling a need I didn't know I had for the individuals' story. This is emotional and powerful. I was wiping away tears in the very first chapter during a Naming Ceremony. Yeesh, these names get me every time!

The story is twisted and full of intrigue. The boys have to make some serious decisions over who they can trust. With the addition of new characters, for good and for bad, this book was simply amazing. Exceedingly well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt my reading flow, I was drawn once again in the world of the Safe Haven. I love what I've read, and I can't wait to read more. Abso-bloomin-lutely recommended by me!

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, , , , , ,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/02/blog-tour-review-refuge-safe-haven-3-by.html