1. Do you have a certain place in your home for reading?
Usually it's in the Living Room, but I will read wherever and whenever I can.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Anything can be used, but do not EVER turn down the pages. I'm not a Monster!
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop read after a chapter / certain number of pages?
It depends on the situation - I stop if I have to, but usually I will try to finish the chapter, sometimes even the book!
4. Do you eat or drink while read?
I drink - tea, coffee, water, beer, whatever. Sometimes I'll eat, but only if I don't get crumbs in my book.
5. Multitasking: music or TV while reading?
Nope, I love the silence.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
One at a time, but depending on the length of the book and how fast I read, that could be two books during one day anyway.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Anywhere and everywhere.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Both - I read to my children out loud (obviously), whereas I'm big enough now to read silently to myself.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Keep it like new as far as I can. I've lent books out (nervously) only to be asked if I've even read it. lol
11. Do you write in your books?
WHAT?! I've already said, I'm not a Monster!!!