BLOG TOUR, REVIEWS, & #GIVEAWAY - Call to Honor (SEAL Brotherhood #1) by Tawny Weber

Call to Honor - Tawny Weber
Call to Honor is a solid read, detailing the story of Harper, Nathan, and Diego. Harper and Nathan are mother and son, Diego is the Navy SEAL/Poseidon trying to clear his team's (and his own) name. Sent to watch a team member's ex-girlfriend and mother of his son, Diego gets more than he bargained for with Harper and Nathan. Harper has pulled herself up by her bootstraps, and made a good life for herself and her son. Nathan is a total dude, brave, fearless, and opinionated about heroes, which I quite agree with.

Call to Honor is a long story which delves into treason, betrayal, Cayman Island bank accounts, plus much more. Both funny and hot, it also has plenty of action. The main characters' story is mostly told, with a HFN ending. There are plenty of others to choose from for the rest of the series, although it is Prescott's turn next.

Well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this was an enjoyable story. It just seemed so long, and I don't know why. I can't think of any gaps where nothing happened, but it just seemed to last for a long time. So, for that reason, definitely recommended if you want a Summer beach read to last a fortnight!

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, , , , , ,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/02/blog-tour-reviews-giveaway-call-to.html