They Walk Among Us by T.A. Chase

They Walk Among Us - T.A. Chase
They Walk Among Us starts off with Zach working in the ER. He is called to a new emergency, and finds Raven there. Raven is mute and completely freaked out by what is going on, and is desperate to find his sister. Zach is able to ease his mind, and then the adventure starts. It turns out that Raven is an Opalite, and Zach is coincidentally the one who the government turns to whenever they have any questions. This is in part because it is Zach's father that was instrumental in the removal of the aliens when they first came to Earth. There are plenty of twists and turns in this book, and some of it you just have to take as read. For example, Justin is one of the ones who is there at the end, but you don't know how he found out about the meeting or what made him go. Still, it doesn't have any impact on the story itself, so like I said, take it as read.

This is a well written book, told from both Zach and Raven's points of view. This is a complete story in and of itself, and yet I can see the potential for a series too. Fast paced and full of action, this was an enjoyable read that I can definitely recommend.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/theywalkamongusbytachase