BLOG TOUR & REVIEW - The Pine Forest (The Iridescent Realm #2) by Michelle Dare

The Pine Forest - Michelle Dare
The Pine Forest is the second book in The Iridescent Realm series, and this time we focus of the Pine realm, instead of the Azures. Oliver Sage we met in book one, as he was Alison's betrothed, years before she even knew he existed. However, she ended up with Lucas, and Oliver nursed his wounded heart. To rub salt into the wound, he has to attend her wedding. Whilst he is there, he stops Addison, Alison's new sister in law, from falling over. The minute their skin touches, electricity flows through both of them. However, although the Kings of the Pine and Azure realms have decreed peace, emotions still run high. Not surprising considering the years of war between them. Will Oliver and Addison be able to overcome the prejudice and get their HEA?

This is an extremely well written book, with a return to what already feels like a familiar and loved world. Seeing old characters return, plus new ones arrive, gave the story depth, making it well rounded. The prejudices they face on both sides are completely believable, which just makes you yearn for them to be okay even more. With a few hidden surprises along the way, this is an enjoyable story that continues to make your time in the Iridescent Realms absolutely wonderful.

With no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this is a smoothly paced book that is a wonderful addition to the series. Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, ,,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/02/blog-tour-review-pine-forest-iridescent.html