The Ring of Morgana (The Children of Camelot #1) by Donna Hosie

The Ring of Morgana - Donna Hosie
The Ring of Morgana is the first book in the spin off series, The Children of Camelot. In this we meet Mila, the child that Sam was pregnant with, and Lilly, her younger sister. Life is as normal as it can be for them, living in Avalon Cottage. Sam is insistent on them being 'normal', but Mila has no idea why. She finds out when things start happening, and Lilly ends up cursed. Mila and Rustin end up going to Camelot for the first time, where they find things are pretty different to how they are at home.

This is a very well written sequel and a welcome return to old settings and characters. With the introduction of new ones - Mila, Rustin, and Melehan, to name just three - there is plenty of action to keep the pages turning. With curses, new feelings towards old friends, new feelings towards new friends, jealousy, battles, and dragons, this book is guaranteed to delight. With no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, The Ring of Morgana will definitely leave you wanting more. Absolutely recommended by me.

* Verified Purchase - November 2016 *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@donnahosie, #Fantasy, #Mythology, #Arthurian, 5 out of 5 (exceptional)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/thechildrenofcamelotseries12bydonnahosie