The Watcher (Crossing Realms Series #2) by Rebecca E. Neely

The Watcher - Rebecca E. Neely
The Watcher is the second book in the Crossing Realms series, and focuses on Dev Geary, who actually died in the first book! I would say that it is definitely important to read this as a serial, rather than a series of standalones. This does not standalone, and even though I have read book 1, it still took me a while to remember what had gone on and with whom in The Keeper.

It is action-packed, full of new characters that have a story to tell. Dev has a job to do, and only a limited amount of time to do it in. This certainly doesn't involve the person he is there to find! Well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this book was smoothly paced. It finished off Dev's story whilst still leading on nicely to the next one. So long as you read in sequence, I would definitely recommend this book/series.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@RebeccaNeely1, @Barclay_PR, #Paranormal, #Romance, #Suspense , 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/thewatchercrossingrealmsseries2byrebeccaeneely