Chasing Faete (Beyond The Veil #1) by Elena Kincaid, Maia Dylan, & Sarah Marsh

Chasing Faete - Elena Kincaid, Sarah  Marsh, Maia Dylan
Chasing Faete is the first book in the Beyond the Veil series, written seamlessly by three authors. We meet Erica after she has escaped her home realm, after being imprisoned by the False King for years. She has also been tortured by his Captain, and so looks forward to her revenge. She is saved from an outnumbered fight by two wolves, and they all find out that they are mated. However, they don't get their HEA straight away as Erica has obligations to her kingdom.

We meet three different shifter groups, plus the Elven characters. Each group is incredibly well written, with their characteristics well described. I have no idea which author wrote which bit, but this is all to the good. It really is seamless, going from one scene to the next, from one character to the next smoothly. As the first novella in a new series, this book has a lot of work to do to give the reader an idea of the world in which it belongs, but Chasing Faete does an amazing job of this. Not only that, but it leads nicely onto the next book, definitely leaving you wanting more. Recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

#Adult, #Paranormal, #Romance, #Ménage, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/beyondtheveil12byelenakincaidmaiadylansarahmarsh