REVIEW BY MERISSA - Greer's Alphas by Roxy Wilson

Greer's Alphas - Roxy  Wilson
Greer's Alphas is a fast-paced and action packed novella, that tells the story of a doctor who is attacked by a wolf, and becomes a shifter. The trouble with this novella is that it is TOO much! Now I never thought I would say that, but there it is. Novellas are notoriously fast-paced, trying to fit in a book within fewer pages. However, with this one, everything goes by too quickly. She is bitten, sudden lust to someone she has always despised although she appreciated his 'beauty', and thrust into a whole new world. Now throw in more attraction to an Alpha that she doesn't like, threats from a female member of the Pack, mad scientists experimenting on shifters, cats vs. dogs, shadow shifters, literally - it's all going on!!!

This story would make a fantastic full length novel, giving the story and characters time to develop. However, for me, as a novella, it is just too fast with no real development with either the characters or the situations.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

#Adult, #Paranormal, #Romance, #InterRacial, #Menage, 3 out of 5 (good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/greersalphasbyroxywilson