REVIEW BY MERISSA - Hear No Evil (Brotherhood #3) by Jordan Ford

Hear No Evil - Jordan Ford
Hear No Evil is the final book in the Brotherhood series. It is Riley and Caitlin's story, as they try to figure out if they are able to have a relationship. Caitlin thinks that she knows who Riley really is, not the Ryan that he presents to the town of Legacy. Riley is attracted to Caitlin, and knows that they have so much in common, but is afraid to come clean about who he is and what they are all doing at the cabin. Riley is less calm than he is in other books, although he does try to keep that veneer. As this is the final book, all of the characters are majorly involved, more so than in the previous two books. As such, I felt this took the spotlight slightly away from Riley and Caitlin, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how it could have been done in any other way.

There is an amazing climax to this book, but be prepared, once it gets going, it is hard to stop! The hits just keep on a'coming, and you are trying to keep up. It is almost so fast that you don't get chance for the information to sink in and for the implications to sink in, before it's the next part of it. That being said, it is amazingly well-written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. This is a wonderful series, well worth a read, and every book in this series is most definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

#Young_Adult, #Romance, #Suspense, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/hearnoevilbrotherhood3byjordanford