REVIEW BY MERISSA - Pan's Curse by Sheri Lyn

Pan's Curse - Sheri  Lyn
Pan's Curse is a standalone novella that starts with James Hook completely despondent as Peter isn't in Neverland, and hasn't been for a long time. He mourns the eternal boy who he was attracted to, although it took his mind a while to understand that Peter was actually older than his physical appearance. Then, Peter returns, with a new group of Lost Boys. Let the games begin.

This story is another one of Sheri Lyn's hits as far as I am concerned. I love the twists that she gives the story, and how the characters all join together to keep Peter in Neverland. It is only 68 pages, so don't expect anything in too great a detail, however, that being said, there is certainly enough detail to keep me pleased. This is a smooth read, being very well written, and no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. I would love to read more about these Neverland boys, and their friends, Smitty and Louka too! Yes please!!! Highly recommended by me.

* Verified Purchase ~ February 2017 *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@sherilynauthor, #M_M, #Fantasy, #Novella, #Romance, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/panscursebysherilyn