REVIEW BY MERISSA - Adrian (Faeted #2) by Caitlin Ricci

Adrian - Caitlin Ricci
Adrian is the second novella in the Faeted series. Adrian and Corrin have already been matched by Dyslander Elderwald, but Adrian is convinced that he has made a mistake as he saw Corrin kissing someone else at a party. He left, without giving Corrin chance to explain, and has spent the past few days unravelling. Dyslander gives him a time and place to be, but when he arrives, he sees Corrin naked, blindfolded, and tied to the bed.

This is a fast-paced novella with some smoking scenes as Adrian and Corrin talk out exactly what happened. Now, I'll be honest, I'm still not 100% sure about Corrin's actions at the party, but Adrian seems to believe him, so I'm happy for now. I did like the explanation and reactions given towards the end. This is well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. I enjoyed this book, and am looking forward to the next novella in this series. Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/adrianfaeted2bycaitlinricci