BLOG TOUR REVIEW - Unforgiven by Ruth Clampett

Unforgiven - Ruth Clampett
Unforgiven is the first book by Ruth Clampett that I have read, but if this is any indication of the quality of her work, it certainly won't be the last.

This story is slightly different from the normal, as you meet two young men who are both players. It is only as the story progresses, that you find out that one of them is gay and has feelings for the other. This book details their reactions, and how they deal with, as well as finding out secrets of abuse that one had kept quiet about.

This book is intense, on every level, and is absolutely fantastic. It is extremely well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. Each chapter is clearly marked so you know who is speaking at which point. With a well rounded cast of characters, including secondary characters, this story will draw you in and keep you gripped until the very last page. And what a last page!!! I am a sucker for epilogues as I'm always nosy and want to know 'what happens next'. Epilogues give me this, and this one delivered in spades. I loved every moment of this book, the high and the lows, the slow acknowledgement of self, the happiness that comes from finding out who you really are. Absolutely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, ,, , ,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/03/blog-tour-review-unforgiven-by-ruth.html