RELEASE BLITZ, REVIEW & #GIVEAWAY - Embrace the Fire (Through Hell and Back #3) by Felice Stevens

Embrace the Fire - Felice Stevens
Embrace the Fire is the third book in the Through Hell and Back series, and we finally find out what has happened to Brandon. Through fate, friends, and maybe a dash of serendipity, Brandon finds himself at the shelter that was set up after Keith was murdered. Brandon is so close to meeting Ash and Luke, and yet Felice Stevens keeps us on tenterhooks until the perfect time. There is lots of closure needed for Brandon, Ash, and Luke, especially when Brandon's fears come to light. Luke also has to learn that Brandon is now an adult, and is perfectly capable of making his own decisions, whilst Brandon has to learn to accept the love in which advice is given to him. Tash has his own battles to fight, with his fears and vulnerabilities excellently described. His sister also has her say, which causes its own problems. I think that Tash and Brandon's relationship is sometimes overshadowed by Brandon and his brothers, but this is only temporary, and is necessary to the story.

This is fantastically written, and certainly pulls at your heartstrings in Felice's inimitable style. With no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this book is a perfect end to the foster brothers' stories. Love all of these stories, and Felice Stevens goes from strength to strength. Definitely recommended by me.

*A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and my comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, , ,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/03/release-blitz-review-giveaway-embrace.html