REVIEW BY MERISSA - Red Blood (Series of Blood #2) by Emma Hamm

Red Blood - Emma Hamm, Sarah Collingwood
Red Blood is the second book in the Series of Blood set by Emma Hamm. In this story, we meet again with Lyra, a siren that we originally met in book one. We learn more about her past, her life, and the secrets she is keeping from everyone. When she is given the mission to find The Graverobber, she accepts it with equanimity. After all, she has already met him and finds herself fascinated by him, a fascination in return that he shares. With Malachi still plotting in the background, we reunite with Pitch (love that dude!) and meet The Trinity (who I also loved!).

This book does NOT suffer from the 'second slump' that some second books do. In fact, I enjoyed this book more than the first! Perhaps it is because I am now acquainted with their world; perhaps it is because I am reunited with characters that I already know and like; who knows? All I do know is that this was exceptionally well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, and a whole gamut of emotions of keep me glued to every single word, scene, and page!

Red Blood is quite simply an amazing book, and an excellent continuation into their world. I can absolutely recommend this book, and this series, without any hesitation.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@EmmaHammAuthor, #Urban, #Fantasy, #Romance, 5 out of 5 (exceptional)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/redbloodseriesofblood2byemmahamm