REVIEW BY MERISSA - Echoes Beneath (The Truth Series Book 2) by J.A. Owenby

Echoes Beneath - J. A. Owenby
Echoes Beneath continues Lacey's story as she spreads her wings a bit. She is leaving Hot Springs to go to University. A fresh start, so she hopes, although she misses Emma and her family. When she starts to receive telephone messages from her mum, she worries but thinks that she is safe considering the distance between them. With new friends and a possible love interest, life is looking up for Lacey. However, you know that it's too good to be true, and the book takes a dark twist that will leave you hoping for Lacey's survival.

This is so incredibly well written, I can't use words to describe it. I read it in one sitting, staying up WAAAY past my bedtime to finish it, simply because I couldn't bear to leave it without knowing what happened. Your heart will pound as you read, and it will break as you read the all-too-familiar excuses Lacey gives for his behaviour towards her. This is not an easy read, but it is definitely worth it. I won't say anything about the ending except it IS a cliffhanger, so fair warning! I both loved and hated the ending! Loved it because it is perfect, hated it because it had finished and I NEED MORE!!!

The first book was amazing, this second one even more so, I absolutely cannot wait for the third. I have many questions that need answers, and I am loving every moment. Absolutely, definitely, and highly recommended by me!

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@JAOwenby, #Contemporary, #Psychological, 5 out of 5 (exceptional)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/echoesbeneaththetruthseriesbook2byjaowenby