REVIEW BY MERISSA - Beauty & Beast (Sinful Supes) by Xandrie Kovak

Beauty & Beast - Xandrie Kovak
Beauty & Beast follows on from The Fervor. Claire is still missing, and Camilla is determined to do whatever it takes to find her. She sets her target on 'West' to find out more information. West is worried about the state of Lucas, as he desperately tries to find Claire. He is taking the loss of his mate very hard. West decides to go out and have some fun, West style. This involves getting in the ring and setting loose his aggression. All that changes when he sees a scarlet woman, Camilla. She may get more than she bargained for though, and I really don't think the pheromones were necessary ;) but they certainly got his attention. Although human, Camilla is not wilting wallflower though, and has come prepared. Things don't go quite according to plan though, and things change for both Camilla and West.

This is a simply incredible instalment, with new characters and old. The story is compelling and moves forward at a great pace. It is exceptionally well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. Leading nicely onto the next book, there is a cliffhanger, which has done it's job as I immediately went and pre-ordered The Hunter. This is an amazing story, and I can't wait until 22nd April for the next part to come out. Definitely recommended by me.

* Verified Purchase ~ February 2017 *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@XandrieKovak, #Dark, #Paranormal, #Fantasy, #Adult, 5 out of 5 (exceptional)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/beautybeastsinfulsupesbyxandriekovak