REVIEW BY MERISSA - Rough Edges by Cardeno C.

Rough Edges - Cardeno C.
Rough Edges tells the story of Brent and Kyle, two men a world apart who end up living together through the generosity of one of them. Brent was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, a fact that Kyle never lets him forget. Kyle on the other hand, was raised in a trailer and has had to work for everything he has. Kyle also has a chip a mile wide on his shoulder, which although makes him an interesting character, doesn't exactly endear him to the reader. Brent, the one with all the money, the one who would usually come off like a smug jerk, is actually the "nice" one. He has liked Kyle from afar for a long time, and wants them both to take a chance on what he believes could be something amazing.

Very well written, with lifelike characters and situations, there were no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. This is a novella, so it is obviously fast-paced. For a sweet/hot short story, then I can definitely recommend it.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@CardenoC, #M_M, #Contemporary, #Romance, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/roughedgesjumpinginbycardenoc