REVIEW BY MERISSA - Pack Rogue (Were Chronicles #4) by Crissy Smith

Pack Rogue - Crissy Smith
Pack Rogue is the fourth book in the Were Chronicles series, and we meet Kiley, who was held prisoner by Riker, and Austin, an Alpha visiting his friend. Although it isn't exactly clear what happened, you do know that something happened whilst Riker held Kiley that wasn't very pleasant! This has effected the way that Kiley feels and thinks about both the Pack, and the land she used to call home. Austin never expected to see Kiley again, not after she disappeared following their one night together, and he certainly wasn't expecting her to show up at Tyler's home. However, he will take what he can, and goes out of his way to show Kiley that he can be just the wolf she needs.

This was very well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. The pace was smooth, and the plot went along quite smoothly. If I had anything specific to say, it would be that because you don't know exactly what happened to Kiley, apart from it was one of the most heinous crimes that Riker got charged with, her reactions don't always make sense. However, that being said, this was still an enjoyable book that kept my attention from start to finish. Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@CrissySmith, @Totally_Bound, #Adult, #Paranormal, #Erotic, #Romance, #Novella, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/packroguewerechronicles4bycrissysmith´╗┐