REVIEW BY MERISSA - Cask Strength (Agents Irish and Whiskey #2) by Layla Reyne

Cask Strength - Layla Reyne
Cask Strength is the second book in the Agents Irish and Whiskey series, and I would say that you would need to read book one to understand all the nuances that go on below the surface. If you hadn't read that, you wouldn't understand why Jamie is still with Aidan when Aidan is being such a jerk! I like him, I do, but man I wanted to kick him in the beginning of this book! Luckily for me, he redeems himself, but I won't say any more on that. This is an amazing second book, where Irish and Whiskey have to cool their jets on the 'big' case as the bodies start to pile up around them. Instead, Mel sends them on what should be a simpler case, but things aren't quite what they seem.

Once again, this book is excellently written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. I read this book in one sitting because I simply could not put it down. First it was because of Aidan, then it was because of Jamie, then it was because of Riley and Press, and then the ending... yeesh!!! Trust me, book hangover, right here! I can't wait for the next book, and I really hope that Cam gets his own book and HEA because I think he's wonderful :) Highly recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@LaylaReyne, #M_M, #Romance, #Suspense, 5 out of 5 (exceptional)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/caskstrengthagentsirishandwhiskey2bylaylareyne