REVIEW BY MERISSA - The Undercover Pet (Alien Slave Masters #6) by Samantha Cayto

The Undercover Pet - Samantha Cayto
The Undercover Pet brings us up to date with where the Rebellion is at, as Ben tries to uncover specific information to help the Travians. He knows what he has signed up for, but is surprised when he is treated (on the whole) more gently than he expected. There is also Kath, a Travian f**k boy who also tries to help him. However, Ben and Kath don't actually know that they are both on the same side, and more to the point, that Dane is too. This leads to a whole cavalcade of scenes that could have been alleviated if they had trusted each other, but then the story wouldn't have been half as interesting! I loved how Dane showed differences in his behaviour once he knew that he could trust them.

This is brilliantly written, as they all have been, but a nice touch is the conclusion that you get with some of the other characters. I don't know if this is the final book in the series, although it does feel like it. There were no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, and this story flowed just as smoothly as the others, although I would say with less 'romance', as they all try to keep their secrets. This book, and series, isn't for everyone, but I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment of my time with the Humans and Travians. Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/theundercoverpetalienslavemasters6bysamanthacayto