REVIEW BY MERISSA - Shadow Wolf (Arctic Brotherhood #2) by Jane Godman

Shadow Wolf - Jane Godman
Shadow Wolf is the second book in the Arctic Brotherhood series, and this time we are with the joker of the pack, Samson. An old member of the brotherhood has contacted him to say that he is receiving threats about a 'Shadow Wolf' and he has no idea what it's all about. Not only that, but his daughter has disappeared, and he is worried that the two things are connected. Being as tracking is his special ability, Samson is the obvious one to turn to. He will do all he can to find Valetta whilst not acting upon the overwhelming attraction that he has for her. This is because he feels guilty over wanting someone else after his mate was murdered, even though it was many years ago. Valetta is an Alpha Female, but she also knows her place in the hierarchy, and will defer to Samson when she feels it necessary.

This is once again very well written, with a blend of modern life and Norse mythology. The characters from book one all make an appearance, which is always a personal favourite of mine. I like seeing characters in a series turn up in someone else's book. The action is just as fast as book one, and the steamy moments are definitely there, even if Samson feels guilty. It sounds like this story may also go into other books, so I will be happily waiting to find out more. With sassy heroines and full on Alpha males, I can definitely recommend this to all shifter fans.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@TRRtweet, #Paranormal, #Romance, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/arcticbrotherhoodseries12byjanegodman