REVIEW BY MERISSA - Hunted By The Past (Psy-IV Teams #1) by Jami Gray

Hunted By The Past - Jami Gray
Hunted by the Past is the first book in the Psy-IV series (pronounced cipher), and from the first page you are introduced into a world of the military and psychics, which is not the usual combination! Cyn was injured in a mission gone wrong, but when it comes up for trial, the rest of her team leave her hanging. This obviously upsets her, and she leaves, trying to put as much physical and emotional distance between her and them as she can. That works for so long, but then things take a turn for the worse, and she is thrust back into their lives, whether she wants to be or not. So now they are trying to catch a sociopathic killer before he kills again, as well as Cyn trying to figure out just who she can trust again.

This is brilliantly written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. It is absolutely action-packed, from the very beginning right the way through to the end. This story is wrapped up nicely, whilst still leaving the door open for plenty of other stories too. The characters are in-depth and well-rounded, with tension (both normal and sexual) between our two main characters from the word go. It was nice to see that although they had a prior relationship, they still took things slowly this time around. And you could actually see when Cyn's walls started to crack. Excellent writing. With a whole slew of talents, abilities, and names, there is plenty here to get your teeth into. I've thoroughly enjoyed this one, and I'm looking forward to the next. Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/psy-ivteamsseries1-3byjamigray