REVIEW BY MERISSA - Marked by Obsession: PSY-IV Teams (Psy-IV Teams #3) by Jami Gray

Marked by Obsession - Jami Gray
Marked by Obsession is the third book in the Psy-IV Teams series, and focuses on Wolf and Meli. Wolf knows that Meli is skittish for a reason, and waits for her to make the first move. She does, but not in the manner he hopes. She rings him because she is looking for Risia. Meli has trouble coming at her from every side, and she doesn't yet know why. Wolf refuses to let her deal with this by herself and, along with Bishop, they arrive to offer both moral and physical/psychic support. The tension between Wolf and Meli is off the charts, but as the secrets start coming out of the woodwork, staying alive comes first!

I absolutely love it when an author improves book-by-book! Hunted by the Past was a solid 4-star read, Touched by Fate was better, and would have been a 4.5-star if I did half stars! Marked by Obsession though, 5-stars through and through! There was enough action going on with the current story to keep the most action-mad person happy. Although the overall story arc did make an appearance, it was more in comments about Delacourt being unavailable, or things that others on the team were doing. This enabled me to keep my focus on Wolf, Meli, and the intrigue that opened up.

Exceptionally well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, I would recommend that you read this book as part of a series. Not that you can't read it as a standalone, but with the depth of Jami Gray's writing getting better every time, why deny yourself the pleasure of knowing the past stories. With a snippet of the next book to come, I for one can't wait to get my grubby little mitts on it. Highly recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/psy-ivteamsseries1-3byjamigray