REVIEW BY MERISSA - Alien Slave (Clans of Kalquor #5) by Tracy St. John

Alien Slave - Tracy St. John
Alien Slave is the fifth book in the Clans of Kalquor series. Dani is from Earth, but has indentured herself as a sex slave for five years. She still has three to go. Her job isn't so bad most of the time, but when an 'oversight' means that she gets to spend time with Kalquorians, when her contract says specifically that she doesn't "do" them, her job suddenly takes an unexpected twist. Our three Kalquorans are all in law enforcement and are on vacation. They weren't expecting to see Dani, nor were they expecting the feelings that she stirs up in them.

As will all books in this series there is a lot of sex, some of it dubcon, but it is ALWAYS hot. It doesn't matter where or when, these Kalquorans have a high libido with Earther women and are certainly not shy about their intentions. Well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this story will have you wanting success for the Kalquorans, whilst shaking your head at the stupidity of the main female. There is a reason for it, but still...

I hope we see more of this clan, as I would love to see them in their home setting, rather than in the mud. A great addition to the series, and definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@TracySaintJohn, @Totally_Bound, #Adult, #Erotic, #Romance, #Multi_Partners, #Science_Fiction, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/alienslaveclansofkalquor5bytracystjohn