REVIEW BY MERISSA - Shadow's Edge (The Kyn Kronicles #1) by Jami Gray

Shadow's Edge - Jami Gray
Shadow's Edge is the first full length novel in the Kyn Kronicles series, which details a contemporary world in which both humans and 'others' live. Raine is living the best way she can, whilst dealing with magic and the unknown roiling through her body and mind. She was a lab experiment at 15-years-old, and has left her with capabilities beyond the norm, even for Kyn. Working for her uncle as a Wraith, Raine is usually working alone. However, the job that comes through has her working in partnership with Gavin. The tension between these two is high, but this is more of a suspense story, than a romance. It is full of action, and interesting characters.

Very well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, I thoroughly enjoyed my first foray in the world of Kyn. My heart broke for Raine so many times, and I was completely satisfied with the ending. Gavin is the perfect counterpart for her, and I look forward to reading more about him. Cheveyo is another character who wormed his way into my heart. I may have an idea about who he is, but I won't say for sure, as I am not sure, and Jami Gray has been known to throw me a curve ball before!

A wonderful (full length) start to the series, and I definitely recommend it.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@JamiGrayAuthor, #Paranormal, #Suspense, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/thekynkroniclesseriesbyjamigray